Complete the Annual Back to School Update July 15 - Aug. 1
South Washington County Schools (SoWashCo Schools) is pleased to provide families with an easy way to complete online forms and review and update household contact information for the 2022-23 school year. All families must complete this update between July 15 and Aug. 1.
One parent or guardian can log in through Campus Parent Portal to:
- Review and update emergency contact information
- Complete required school and district annual forms, including media opt-out, medications in school, field trip permissions and more
- Update parent/guardian contact information for district and school communications
- Update home, alternative or daycare addresses to ensure your child receives school bus transportation on the first day of school
- Open Campus Parent Portal using either an internet browser.
- It is recommended that you use a computer, laptop or tablet to complete the update instead of a smartphone.
- The District Service Center, 7362 East Point Douglas Rd. S., Cottage Grove, MN 55016, will have computers available in the main office for parents and guardians to complete the update.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the menu button and select “More.”
- On the “More” page scroll to the bottom and select “Online Registration.”
- Please note: This process will not make any enrollment changes for your child.
- Begin updating information for each child in your household. The process will take approximately 5-20 minutes.
If you have questions or need assistance with the Back-to-School Family Update process, please email email@example.com or call 651-425-6328. If you need translation assistance or access to a device to complete this process, please contact the Department of Student Information at 651-425-6328.
Si necesita ayuda de traducción o acceso a un dispositivo para completar este proceso, póngase en contacto con el Departamento de Información al Estudiante en el 651-425-6328.
Yog koj xav tau kev pab txais lus los yog kev pab siv lub device, thov hu rau qhov Department of Student Information ntawm 651-425-6328.
Please complete the Annual Back-to-School Update on Campus Parent Portal by Monday, Aug. 1.